I Heart Faces Weekly Photo Challenge :SMILES:
This week over at I Heart Faces the theme is "Smiles". Immediately I thought of this picture I took of my niece Ashlyn who was loosing her baby teeth...and she was so excited to show me! I love toothless grins. besides who needs teeth with a beautiful smile :)
Type below leave a comment using Facebook
comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Haha - love the little tooth window. Nicely in focus too! :)
ReplyDeleteCatherine :)
This is just fantastic! I love the angle and depth....and that smile is priceless!!!
ReplyDeleteOh! I love this. Love the angle & her little smile.
ReplyDeleteI love this!
ReplyDeletethis is stunning. the processing is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteand i love your blog. i'm following now!
Great perspective. What a cute shot!
ReplyDeleteOh, I really love the angle!
ReplyDeletehaha i love it!
ReplyDeletehow totally cute Jenny!! love the POV and even flippie bokeh! :-) your blog is adorable too, btw!
ReplyDeleteLove the perspective and yummy bokeh!! She's darling!
ReplyDelete